Oral health care is very important. Sensitive, phola maadi is weak maadi priya lishnya. Apart from regular dental checkups, some natural remedies are recommended to keep your teeth healthy.Of course, brushing twice and flossing are good habits to follow, but there are other ways to prevent gum disease that may not be as well known and tried.
1. Practice Oil Pulling -Oil pulling is the most popular method of Ayurveda to ensure oral health. Applying coconut or olive or sesame oil on the mouth for 15 minutes after waking up in the morning prevents gingivitis and improves the gums. It not only cleanses harmful toxins from the mouth but is also great for digestive health.
2. Use Neem -From the leaves to the stems, neem is very effective in maintaining healthy gums. Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic Neem has been shown to strengthen gums, stop bleeding, prevent plaque, gingivitis and improve tooth enamel.
3. Tea Tree Oil -Choose such a toothpaste. It is great for treating gingivitis. Remember not to use this oil in diluted form.
4. Use Cranberries -It has been found that the use of cranberry can cure the inflammation associated with periodontitis. These are good for keeping bacteria away from the teeth
5. Vitamin C -Found in grapes, oranges, kiwis, mangoes, papayas, strawberries, red peppers, broccoli, Brussels sprouts and cantaloupe, vitamin C plays an important role in gum health. Vitamin C makes you less prone to periodontal disease.
Source by online media
--Posted By : santosh